At the Lindsay Golf & Country Club
Starting Thursday, May 11th and every Thursday until June 8th
Five 1 hour weekly lessons
Two available times: 5:30PM to 6:30 PM or 6:45 PM to 7:45 PM.
Total cost is only $99.99 plus HST
Get Golf Ready Program Instruction Provided by Shana Kelly
PGA of Canada Class A Professional NCCP Master Coach
If you have ever thought about picking up a golf club, either for the first time or returning once again, you can make golf your sport for a lifetime. The Get Golf Ready Program is designed to teach you in five short one hour lessons everything you’ll need to know to step onto a golf course and get out to play with confidence. Shana will make sure you have fun each step of the way.
Here’s what you will learn:
• Warm up, stretching and wellness tips
• The best ways to hold the club and get ready before you take a swing
• Getting the ball close to the hole – chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
• Care of the course
• Getting comfortable with the full swing
• Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green
• Learn the ‘lingo’, like fairway & rough, tee box & green, divot & bunker and more
• ‘It’s Okay’ as the way to play to have more fun
• Swinging your driver and other ‘big’ clubs to hit the long shots
• Starting your play from the correct tee markers – use TEE IT FORWARD to have more fun
• Helpful short cuts to save time while you play
• Linking all that you’ve learned to play a few holes
• Tips for playing in groups, on teams and other fun ways to play
• Getting you more comfortable on the course and where to drive the cart
• Review of the rules and keeping score
• More opportunities for you to come back and play golf
Don’t worry about what equipment you will need, because it will all be provided for you!
Please call our Pro Shop to register (705) 324-5662.