GAO Membership Benefits
All 2021 members will receive a GAO membership with their Lindsay Golf and Country Club Membership. Tuesday Night Men’s League, Wednesday Night Ladies League and Junior Members are excluded from receiving a GAO membership, although may purchase a GAO membership separately.
From $6,000 in Incident Protection to the Ability to track an Official Golf Canada Handicap Factor. Golf Ontario/Golf Canada has something for everyone.
Bad Shots Are Now Pain Free
The only thing worse than an errant shot is the one followed by a loud crash. Golf Ontario/ Golf Canada Incident Protection provides relief in the event you ball damages a window on or near the course.
· Reimbursement for damage up to $1,000 towards the cost of repairing or replacing the window
Discounts On Merchandise And Event Tickets
PLUS even more golfer benefits!
· Free or discounted access to online rules education
· Golf benefits with RBC Home Insurance
· Discounts on Golf Canada merchandise
· Discounts on event tickets to the RBC Canadian Open and CP Women’s Open
*Some limitations apply.
What’s Your Number?
You hear it on the first tee of almost every round. Your Golf Canada Handicap Factor is as much a part of the game as your putter.
· A requirement to participate in most regional and club events
· Provides players with easy to access tools to post scores and track their game
· Official Handicaps are tracked within the Golf Canada Score Centre, a tool that can be accessed at you club, online and on your phone
Golf Ontario/ Golf Canada Incident Protection covers you in the event of an unfortunate, and potentially costly, golf cart accident.
· Coverage for damages up to 2,500
· Simple and straightforward reimbursement process