Golf Course & Etiquette
Come Play One of The Finest Championship Courses in The Kawarthas
Lindsay Golf & Country Club is recognized as one of the finest championship courses in the Kawarthas. The architect, Graham Cooke, designed the 18 hole layout that seamlessly blends parkland holes with traditional links. The golf course features rolling fairways and small, fast greens that demand accuracy. There are several sand traps strategically placed around the greens and water comes into play on half of the holes in the form of small and large ponds. Measuring from 5,007 - 7,000 yards with five sets of tees, it offers both a challenging and enjoyable experience for all levels.
Rules & Etiquette
Except where modified by local rules, Golf Canada rules govern all play
- Keep pace with the group ahead of you. Our pace of play is 4 hours and 20 minutes.
- Dress code will be enforced on the golf course: no blue jeans, tee shirts, track pants or athletic shorts.
- Keep carts at least 30 feet from the greens and tees.
Help Maintain The Golf Course
- Replace divots on the fairways.
- Rake the sand traps.
- Repair your ball marks and one additional ball mark on every green.
- Keep power carts on paths when approaching all greens.
Repairing a Pitch Mark on the Green
It is essential that all players are diligent in their repair of pitch marks on greens. A correctly repaired pitch mark, pushing the grass towards the centre of the depression, will recover in 24 hours. A pitch mark repaired incorrectly, pushing the bottom of the depression upward, will take two to three weeks to recover. An unattended pitch mark may take two months to recover. Please help keep our greens in excellent shape. The diagram and video below show how to repair a pitch mark correctly.
Thank you for helping us care for our greens, and create a positive experience for everyone. Click the button below to book your tee time, and enjoy your round!
282 Lindsay Street South
P.O. Box 111
705-328-2258 ext 21